38 Barrack Street
, BT12 4AH
||38 Barrack Street, Belfast
- End terrace property
- Popular and convenient Location
- Living room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Rear garden laid in patio with mature planting
Number 38 Barrack Street has been a much-loved home for many years and is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Situated on Barrack Street in the heart of Belfast City Centre which offers excellent convenience to a range of local amenities, shops, restaurants and transport services and with the added benefit of an enclosed private garden it is perfect for first time buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
Internally the ground floor comprises a living room, a fitted kitchen with a dining area, a rear hallway with access to the enclosed rear garden and to the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property also benefits from gas-fired central heating and double glazing.
- uPVC double glazed front door through to porch.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Vinyl floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.431m x 2.98m (7' 12" x 9' 9")
7' 12" x 9' 9" (2.431m x 2.980m)
Laminate wood effect floor, feature fireplace, outlook to front and rear.
- 4153.m x 3.199m (13625' 4" x 10' 6")
13625' 4" x 10' 6" (4153m x 3.199m)
Range of high and low-level units, space for fridge, space for cooker, partially tiled walls, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer, vinyl floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.145m x 4.517m (10' 4" x 14' 10")
10' 4" x 14' 10" (3.145m x 4.517m)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.123m x 3.203m (6' 12" x 10' 6")
6' 12" x 10' 6" (2.123m x 3.203m)
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Barrack Street is situated just off Divis Street in Belfast City Centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.