4 Runnymede Parade
, BT12 6NF
||4 Runnymede Parade, Belfast
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Internal Porch into;
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen in Walnut Veneered Units
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Single Glazed Windows in Timber Frames
- Rear Yard
- Popular & Convienient Location
Northern Property are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £75,000 for 4 Runnymede Parade, Belfast, BT12 6NF. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Northern Property, 263 Falls Road, Belfast, BT12 6FB Tel: 028 9032 4555 before exchange of contracts.
This terrace property is situated on Runnymede Parade located just off Tates Avenue, providing excellent convenience to the varied range of local amenities, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities that the Lisburn Road has to offer. The location also boasts ease of access to the M1 Motorway for commuting. Belfast city centre, Boucher Road and Queen's University are only a short drive away.
The accommodation comprises of a living room, kitchen and a white bathroom on the ground floor, together with two well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard. This propety further benefots from gas fired central heating.
- INTERNAL PORCH:
- 1.021m x 0.916m (3' 4" x 3' 0")
Hardwood entrance door, tiled flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.251m x 4.346m (10' 8" x 14' 3")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace, double radiator
- 2.532m x 3.711m (8' 4" x 12' 2")
Walnut coloured veneered units, tiled flooring, part tiled walls
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 0.932m x 1.189m (3' 1" x 3' 11")
Hardwood rear exit door, tiled flooring
- 2.333m x 1.958m (7' 8" x 6' 5")
Three piece white suite, tiled flooring, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.399m x 3.812m (11' 2" x 12' 6")
Fitted carpet, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.455m x 3.833m (8' 1" x 12' 7")
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Runnymede Parade off Tates Avenue, South Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.