40 Ballycairn Close
, BT8 8HF
||40 Ballycairn Close, Belfast
- Three bedroom Mid-Terraced property
- Well proportioned living room area
- Spacious, modern finished kitchen/dining area
- Good sized bedrooms fitted with laminate flooring
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- On street parking to rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing throughout
- Located close to arterial route to and from City Centre
Northern Property are delighted to welcome to the market this three bedroom mid-terraced property located in the South East area of Belfast. Being situated in South East Belfast, this property is host to an array of amenities from local schools, shops and recreational activities such as the National Trust Minnowburn all of which are supported by the arterial route A55 for ease of access to and from City Centre.
At entry level, the property comprises a well proportioned living room area leading into a spacious kitchen/diner, supplied with ample unit space at both high and low level and finished to a high standard in a gloss white colour.
The first floor accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms all of which are fitted with laminate flooring and accompanied by a three piece family bathroom with an overhead shower and finished in white.
Additional benefits of the property include:
Oil Fired Central Heating
Double Glazing throughout
Front and rear garden
Main arterial routes to City Centre
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.274m x 4.324m (14' 0" x 14' 2")
- 5.343m x 3.06m (17' 6" x 10' 0")
- 1.812m x 1.828m (5' 11" x 5' 12")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.351m x 3.098m (10' 12" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.755m (12' 1" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.541m x 2.72m (8' 4" x 8' 11")
Located just off the Milltown Road in Castlereagh, South East Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.