40 Lyngrove Hill
, BT29 4ZQ
||40 Lyngrove Hill, Glenavy, Crumlin
- Stunning Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Living room
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining
- Four good bedrooms
- Bathroom in Four piece suite/ Downstairs W.C.
- Purpose built shed/room in rear garden
- Oil heating/ Double glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Alarm system
**** OPTION TO PURCHASE THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM ONLY £400.59 PER MONTH****
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this splendid Semi-detached property situated within a popular development in the village of Glenavy. This area is popular as its offers the feeling of countryside living only 20 minutes out of the city. The village itself offers a host of amenities including shops and schools.
The property itself comprises; welcoming entrance hall laid with tiled flooring leading to the spacious living room which is laid in stylish oak coloured laminate and features double doors leading to the dining area, accessible from the hall also is the open plan kitchen/dining room which is fitted in modern white high gloss units with subway wall tiling and grey laminate flooring. PVC french style doors lead to a decked patio area and garden which has a large purpose built shed. Upstairs this property hosts three good bedrooms, a large bathroom in white four piece suite with part wall and floor tiling. The roof space of this property has ideally been converted to a four bedroom fitted with stairs, flooring and dormer window. Further benefits to this outstanding property include oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout, front and rear gardens and large driveway parking.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £139,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £69,975
Co-Ownership monthly rent £145.78
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£69,975 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £254.81After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £400.59 An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages is an appointed representative of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Northern Mortgages DO NOT CHARGE for their advice.
For the purposes of mortgage nd related protection advice Northern Property Ltd. Refer to Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages.
Rachael can be contacted directly on 07702152657
- 5.637m x 2.101m (18' 6" x 6' 11")
Pvc Entrance door, Tiled flooring, Single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.451m x 3.306m (14' 7" x 10' 10")
Laminate flooring, Double radiator
- 5.507m x 3.227m (18' 1" x 10' 7")
White high gloss fitted units, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, pvc french doors leading to rear of property, built in oven, hob & extractor
- WC, sink & pedestal, single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.142m x 3.367m (10' 4" x 11' 1")
Laminate flooring, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.814m x 3.489m (9' 3" x 11' 5")
Laminate flooring, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.943m x 1.909m (6' 4" x 6' 3")
Fitted carpet, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.865m x 4.239m (12' 8" x 13' 11")
Floored roofspace, dormer window, carpet, double radiator
- 3.209m x 2.06m (10' 6" x 6' 9")
White four piece suite, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Lyngrove Hill is a popular development located in the Village of Glenavy, Co. Antrim
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.