42 Mica Drive
, BT12 7NL
||42 Mica Drive, Belfast
- Beautiful property in sought after area
- Spacious Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Space
- Modern High Gloss Kitchen
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Bathroom in White Suite with Shower & Tiling
- Floored Attic with Fixed Staircase
- Gas heating/ Double glazing
- Enclosed Gardens to Front & Rear
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this beautiful Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Mica Drive just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
This property boasts a raised position and comprises, entrance into hallway, spacious living room with bay window and oak french doors into the open plan kitchen/dining room, fitted with modern cream high gloss units complimented with contemporary wall and floor tiling. Upstairs this property hosts three excellent bedrooms, two with built in storage, a floored attic with staircase and a bathroom in white suite with electric shower over bath, tiled throughout. Further benefits to this outstanding property include gas fired central heating, pvc double throughout and enclosed gardens to front and rear..
To enquire please contact our sales team on 02890 324 555 / email@example.com
- 1.338m x 4.682m (4' 5" x 15' 4")
Laminate flooring, Fitted carpet on stairs, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.817m x 2.471m (12' 6" x 8' 1")
Laminate flooring, double radiator, oak double doors to kitchen, bay window
- 4.833m x 2.44m (15' 10" x 8' 0")
Cream high gloss units, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, integrated oven, fridge, freezer, built in hob & extractor fan, gas boiler, pvc french doors to back garden
- 1.676m x 1.917m (5' 6" x 6' 3")
Three piece suite with electric shower over bath, tiled throughout, single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.34m x 2.748m (10' 12" x 9' 0")
Vinyl flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.389m x 4.234m (11' 1" x 13' 11")
Vinyl flooring, single radiator, built in storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.707m x 2.163m (8' 11" x 7' 1")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, built in storage
- 4.062m x 3.079m (13' 4" x 10' 1")
Vinyl flooring, dormer window, double radiator, eves storage
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Mica Drive is a popular private Street in the Beechmount area with no throughfare traffic.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.