46 Ardoyne Road
, BT14 7HZ
||46 Ardoyne Road, Belfast
- End Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens
- uPVC Double Glazing
Notice Of Offer
Property Address: 46 Ardoyne Road, Belfast, BT14 7HZ
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £76,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Agents Address: 263 Falls Road, Belfast, BT12 6FB
Agents Telephone Number: 02890 324 555
This end terrace property is conveniently located on Ardoyne Road which is within close proximity to many local shops and amenities, as well as being only tweleve minuties from Belfast City Centre. This property is sure to generate stronge interest in todays market and would ideally suit the first time buyer or investor alike. The accommodation comprises a living, kitchen with acess to the enclose rear garden and to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.03m x 5.5m (9' 11" x 18' 1")
9' 11" x 18' 1" (3.03m x 5.50m)
- 3.31m x 3.31m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
10' 10" x 10' 10" (3.31m x 3.31m)
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.61m x 2.74m (15' 2" x 8' 12")
15' 2" x 8' 12" (4.61m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.03m x 2.61m (9' 11" x 8' 7")
9' 11" x 8' 7" (3.03m x 2.61m)
- 1.67m x 2.5m (5' 6" x 8' 2")
5' 6" x 8' 2" (1.67m x 2.50m)
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Ardoyne Road is situated off the Crumlin Road in North Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.