46 Harper Street
, BT5 4EN
||46 Harper Street, Belfast
- Investment Opportunity/ First Time Buy
- Through Living/ Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Oil Heating / Double Glazing
- Great Location
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this splendid, newly decorated mid terrace property located in the ever popular Short Strand area. This area is extremely popular due to its close proximity to Belfast City Centre which can be accessed by a short journey on foot but also offers superb transportation means. This area also boasts many local amenities including local shops, schools, Connswater Shopping Centre and easy access to Motorways.
This property has recently undergone damp proofing treatment and redecorating. This property comprises, through living/dining, modern kitchen and tiling, three good bedrooms; the master of which benefits from an en-suite shower room and a bathroom in a white suite with shower over bath. This property further benefits from pvc double glazing throughout, oil fired central heating and has recently had a damp proof course installed and comes with a ten year gaurantee.
***OPTION TO PURCHASE ME WITH CO-OWERSHIP FOR JUST £257.92 PER MONTH***
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £89,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £44,975
Co-Ownership monthly rent £93.70
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£44,975 Repayment mortgage for 30 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.91% per month £164.22
After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 3.30%
The overall cost for comparison is 3.16% APR
Combined charge £257.92
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- 1.116m x 5.27m (3' 8" x 17' 3")
Porch onto hallway, laminate flooring, carpet on stairs, single radiator, original cornicing
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 2.975m x 6.245m (9' 9" x 20' 6")
Laminate flooring, 2 x double radiators, pvc window, fireplace with electric insert, new damp proof course installed
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 2.236m x 3.809m (7' 4" x 12' 6")
Shaker style units, modern wall & floor tiling, built in oven, hob & extractor fan, double radiator
- 1.7m x 2.441m (5' 7" x 8' 0")
White three piece suite, shower over bath, tiled throughout, radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.967m x 1.602m (13' 0" x 5' 3")
Laminate flooring, 2 x double radiators
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.571m x 3.169m (8' 5" x 10' 5")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, pvc fire escape
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.961m x 3.756m (9' 9" x 12' 4")
Laminate flooring, double radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Harper Street is located in the Short Strand area of Belfast within walking distance to Belfast City Centre
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.