47 Fallswater Street
, BT12 6BZ
||47 Fallswater Street, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter via Gilder Route
- Open Plan Living Dining Room with Feature Bay Window and Dual Aspect Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Front Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Yard
- Certified Damp Proof Course
- New Gas boiler with Warrenty
- Chain Free
We are delighted to bring to the market this recently refurbished two bedroom mid-terrace property located on Fallswater Street just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. This location offers ease of access to Belfast city centre and is within close proximity to the Royal Victoria Hospital, St. Mary’s University College and a range of local amenities. The property also lies within the catchment area to a range of primary, secondary and grammar schools.
Internally the ground floor comprises of open plan living-dining room with feature bay window and dual aspect windows, newly fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob and access to the rear yard. To the first floor there is generous family bathroom with white suite and two well-proportioned bedrooms. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and a floored attic with recessed spotlighting and eaves storage. Externally there is a front forecourt and enclosed rear yard. This property would be ideal for the first time buyer or investor alike.
- Hardwood front door with single glazed insets through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate grey wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.213m x 2.759m (10' 6" x 9' 1")
Measurments into bay window, laminate grey wood effect floor, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, arch through to dining area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.028m x 2.893m (9' 11" x 9' 6")
Window to rear yard, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.606m x 2.394m (15' 1" x 7' 10")
Newly fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, integrated Beko oven with Cooke&Lewis ceramic hob above, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, vinyl floor, hardwood door through to rear yard.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor, storage cupboard with boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.862m x 3.04m (12' 8" x 9' 12")
Carpet floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.024m x 2.348m (9' 11" x 7' 8")
Carpet floor, outlook to rear.
- 2.192m x 2.376m (7' 2" x 7' 10")
White suite comprising: low flush WC with push button, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Triton Cara electric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 3.508m x 2.398m (11' 6" x 7' 10")
Carpet floor, recessed spotlighting, eaves storage, Velux window.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Fallswater Street is located just off the Falls Road in West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.