473 Falls Road
, BT12 6DD
||473 Falls Road, Belfast
- Three Storey Commercial Office Premises
- Five Rooms/Offices
- Electric Roller Shutter Access
- Fitted Kitchen
- Approx. 2 Miles From Belfast City Centre
- Close to Motorway and Bus Networks
- Oil Heating
- EPC Rating F143 (0940-0433-8189-4978-9002)
473 Falls Road is at the junction meeting the top of the Donegall Road, close to the Park Centre and the roundabout leading to the Whiterock in West Belfast. This premises is prominently located within a fairly populated residential area on the Falls Road within minutes from Belfast City Centre and the M1 Motorway.
This property comprises an extensive three storey office premises; where the ground floor has a large office/reception area, a spacious kitchen, and a separate toilet. The first floor comprises three well proportioned rooms/offices and there are two further rooms/offices on the second floor. The premises further benefits from electric roller shutter access to the front and oil central heating.
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
Reception Area - 36 Sqm / 384 Sqft
Kitchen - 10 Sqm / 103 Sqft
Toilet - 4.5 Sqm / 49 Sqft
First Floor Landing - 12 Sqm / 134 Sqft
Room/Office 1 - 5 Sqm / 55 Sqft
Room/Office 2 - 9 Sqm / 95 Sqft
Room/Office 3 - 16 Sqm / 171 Sqft
Second Floor Landing - 6 Sqm / 65 Sqft
Room/Office 4 - 9 Sqm / 96 Sqft
Room/Office 5 - 16 Sqm / 172 Sqft
Total - 107.35 Sqm / 1,155 Sqft
£8,500 Per Annum plus Rates
Rates have been calculated to be approximately £3,556 Per Annum
Please note that all prices listed are exclusive of VAT, however may be liable for VAT
For access, further information and/or register your interest, please contact:
Martin Lavery - 028 90 324 555 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- RECEPTION AREA
- 8.078m x 4.422m (26' 6" x 14' 6")
Tiled flooring. 2 x Double radiators. Halogen lighting. Emergency lighting. PVC front door. PVC bay window. Alarm system. Firealarm panel. Electric roller shutter on doors and windows. Buzzer door release.
- 4.495m x 2.121m (14' 9" x 6' 12")
Tiled flooring. Fitted cream kitchen. Built in oven/hob/extractor. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Part tiled walls. PVC cladding on ceiling. PVC windows & rear door.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 2.268m x 2.004m (7' 5" x 6' 7")
Tiled flooring. White two piece suite. 1 x Double radiator. Tiled splashback. Extractor fan. PVC window.
- 5.756m x 2.169m (18' 11" x 7' 1")
Vinyl flooring. PVC fire escape door. Hot press.
- ROOM (1):
- 2.434m x 2.111m (7' 12" x 6' 11")
Laminate flooring. Halogen lighting. PVC window
- ROOM (2):
- 3.418m x 2.588m (11' 3" x 8' 6")
Laminate flooring. Halogen lighting. PVC window. 1 x Double radiator
- ROOM (3):
- 4.343m x 3.658m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
Laminate flooring. Halogen lighting. PVC bay window.
- 3.448m x 1.755m (11' 4" x 5' 9")
Vinyl flooring. Small wooden window. Access to attic
- ROOM (4):
- 3.465m x 2.598m (11' 4" x 8' 6")
Laminate flooring. Velux window. 1 x Single radiator. Halogen lighting
- ROOM (5):
- 4.463m x 3.589m (14' 8" x 11' 9")
Laminate flooring. 1 x Single radiator. Halogen lighting. PVC window
- REAR YARD:
- Paved. Oil tank and boiler. Rear wooden gate with access to alleyway. External fire escape stairs.
- FRONT YARD
- Paved ramp and steps access. Railings and gate
Located on the Falls Road at the junction of Donegall Road in West Belfast