, BT12 6AS
||48 Broadway, Belfast
- End Terrace Property
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard and Garden
- Ideal for First Time Buyer, Young Professionals and Investors
This spacious end terrace property is conveniently located just off the Falls Road, West Belfast, within walking distance to many local and amenities including The Royal Victoria Hospital and St Mary's University College. The property also benefits from close proximity to the M1 Motorway. Internally the property comprisises of a living room and a fitted kitchen with dining area on the ground floor, together with three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Other benefits include an enclosed rear yard leading to a garden laid in patio and gas fired central heating.
- Glazed hardwood front door with glazed top light to reception porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.039m x 1.054m (3' 5" x 3' 6")
3' 5" x 3' 6" (1.039m x 1.054m)
Tiled floor, glazed inner door through to living room
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.189m x 3.168m (13' 9" x 10' 5")
13' 9" x 10' 5" (4.189m x 3.168m)
- 3.47m x 4.78m (11' 5" x 15' 8")
11' 5" x 15' 8" (3.470m x 4.780m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, part tiled walls, space for oven, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, casual dining area, glazed hardwood access door to rear yard.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.853m x 3.372m (9' 4" x 11' 1")
9' 4" x 11' 1" (2.853m x 3.372m)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.841m x 2.894m (9' 4" x 9' 6")
9' 4" x 9' 6" (2.841m x 2.894m)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.823m x 4.305m (9' 3" x 14' 1")
9' 3" x 14' 1" (2.823m x 4.305m)
- 2.943m x 2.727m (9' 8" x 8' 11")
9' 8" x 8' 11" (2.943m x 2.727m)
White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in bath, tiled walls, airing cupboard, vinyl floor
- Enclosed rear yard leading to garden laid in patio
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Broadway is located just off the Falls Road in West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.