49 Iveagh Crescent
, BT12 6AW
||49 Iveagh Crescent, Belfast
- Attractive Mid-Terrace
- One Reception Room
- Kitchen in a Range of Units
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Electric Heating
- Partial Double Glazing
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this delightful Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Iveagh Crescent just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Park Centre Shopping Centre, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The property itself boasts an attractive entrance, hallway into living room, spacious kitchen, downstairs shower room and two good sized bedrooms. This property has electric heating, pvc double glazing and small yards to front and rear.
- 1.023m x 4.966m (3' 4" x 16' 4")
Composite entrance door, tiled flooring, carpet on stairs
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.365m x 3.819m (11' 0" x 12' 6")
Tiled flooring, fireplace, electric insert, pvc window,
- 2.373m x 3.995m (7' 9" x 13' 1")
Fitted low level units, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, electric heater, single glazed window
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.23m x 1.751m (4' 0" x 5' 9")
Composite door, vinyl flooring, storage
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.117m x 2.408m (6' 11" x 7' 11")
Shower enclosure, sink, wc, double glazed window, vinyl flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.364m x 3.202m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
Vinyl flooring, built in wardrobe, original fireplace, double glazed window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.105m x 3.095m (13' 6" x 10' 2")
Vinyl florring, double glazed window
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Iveagh Crescent is located just off the Falls Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.