5 Forest Street
, BT12 7BG
||5 Forest Street, Belfast
- Investment Potential
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Porch into Living Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Rear Hall to Bathroom
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Oil Heating/ Double Glazing
Northern Property are delighted to introduce to the sales market this two bedroom mid-terrace property situated within a desirable location in West Belfast. Forest Street is within walking distance to all local amenities including shops, public transport links, The Royal Victoria Hospital and Belfast City Centre.
This property has been priced to allow for modernistaion and comprises of: porch entrance, living room, kitchen,donstairs bathroom and two good bedoom upstairs. This property benefits from oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.146m x 3.138m (13' 7" x 10' 4")
- 3.588m x 2.762m (11' 9" x 9' 1")
- BACK HALLWAY:
- 1.933m x 1.353m (6' 4" x 4' 5")
- 2.216m x 1.703m (7' 3" x 5' 7")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.275m x 4.389m (10' 9" x 14' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.481m x 2.739m (8' 2" x 8' 12")
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Forest Street is located just off the Springfield Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.