5 Lake Glen Drive
, BT11 8TF
||5 Lake Glen Drive, Andersonstown, Belfast
- Semi Detached Property
- Popular Residential Area
- Spacious Open Plan to Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Floored Attic
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Rear Garden with Timber Decked Area Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Secondary Schools
This is an ideal opportunity for first-time buyers, young professionals and those wishing to downsize to purchase an attractive semi-detached property located within this popular residential area. Situated off the Falls Road, the owners have ease of access to many amenities including Kennedy Centre, Westwood Shopping Centre, secondary and grammar schools. It also offers ease of access for the city commuter via the M1 Motorway network.
Internally the accommodation comprises, spacious reception hall, open plan living/dining room with french doors with bevelled glazed insets to the kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a floored attic.
Externally there is a superb, easily maintained rear garden with a timber decks area ideal for outdoor entertaining. This property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and a attached garage. Recent sales in this area have proved popular therefore early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door through to hallway
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.17m x 1.27m (13' 8" x 4' 2")
13' 08" x 4' 02" (4.17m x 1.27m)
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM;
- 7.16m x 3.66m (23' 6" x 12' 0")
23' 06" x 12' 0" (7.16m x 3.66m)
- 3.25m x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
10' 08" x 9' 08" (3.25m x 2.95m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, titled splashback, integrated oven, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door leading out to rear garden.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- 2.03m x 3.45m (6' 8" x 11' 4")
6' 08" x 11' 04" (2.03m x 3.45m)
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.33m (13' 2" x 10' 11")
13' 02" x 10' 11" (4.01m x 3.33m)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.51m x 1.04m (8' 3" x 3' 5")
8' 03" x 3' 05" (2.51m x 1.04m)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.78m x 2.69m (5' 10" x 8' 10")
5' 10" x 8' 10" (1.78m x 2.69m)
- 2.03m x 1.68m (6' 8" x 5' 6")
6' 08" x 5' 06" (2.03m x 1.68m)
- FLOORED ATTIC:
- 4.9m x 3.1m (16' 1" x 10' 2")
16' 01" x 10' 02" (4.9m x 3.1m)
Vinyl flooring. Under eave storage. Large walk in storage cupboard/wardrobe.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Lake Glen Drive is situated off the Falls Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.