5 Upper Stanfield Street
, The Markets
, BT7 2DN
||5 Upper Stanfield Street, The Markets, Belfast
- Ground Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- Living room with laminate flooring
- Fully fitted kitchen
- City Centre Location
- Double Glazing/ Gas heating
- Long term sitting tenant paying £450 per month
- Over 8% Rental Yield at the asking price!
Northern Property are pleased to be appointed sales agent of this ground floor one bedroom apartment. Property commands Belfast City Centre location. The apartment is situated on Upper Stanfield Street in the Markets area, within minutes to Central Railway Station, and the BT Tower. Internally the apartment comprises a living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, storeroom, and a cloakroom. The living room is bright and spacious. The kitchen is modern with fully fitted high and low level units, with an integrated oven. The apartment is fairly modern throughout and would ideally suit a first time buyer or an investor. Further benefiting from gas heating and partial double glazing.
For further information or to arramnge a viewing please contact our Sales Team on 02890 324 555
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.367m x 3.559m (11' 1" x 11' 8")
PVC Front door. Vinyl flooring.
- 2.368m x 1.348m (7' 9" x 4' 5")
- 2.039m x 1.068m (6' 8" x 3' 6")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.345m x 3.697m (10' 12" x 12' 2")
Vinyl flooring. 1 x Single radiatior
- 2.41m x 2.107m (7' 11" x 6' 11")
White three piece suite. 1 x Single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.358m x 3.555m (14' 4" x 11' 8")
Vinyl flooring. 1 x Double radiator
- 3.388m x 2.36m (11' 1" x 7' 9")
Fully fitted modern kitchen. Integrated oven. Vinyl flooring. Part mosaic tiling on the walls.
Located on Upper Stanfield Street; just off Cromac Street and within minutes to East Bridge Street, Central Train Station, and the BT Tower.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.