, BT17 0AP
||52 Colinmill, Dunmurry, Belfast
- Semi Detached Bungalow Situated within a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Living Room
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private, Low Maintenance Rear Garden Laid in Paving
- Ideally Suited to the Young Professional, First Time Buyer or Retired Couple Alike
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious semi-detached bungalow situated off the Pembroke Loop Road. Within close proximity to many amenities, which include Dairy Farm Shopping Centre, Colin Glen Forest Park, Dunmurry village as well a range of schools.
Internally the property comprises a living room, separate kitchen/diner with access to the garden, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Additional benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained front and enclosed rear garden. We expect this property to be popular with first-time buyers, young professional or retired couple alike.
- uPVC double glazed front door with side panel through to porch.
- With ceramic tiled floor
- With vinyl floor, hotpress cupboard, storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.298m x 3.986m (10' 10" x 13' 1")
10' 10" x 13' 1" (3.298m x 3.986m)
With vinyl floor
- 4.037m x 3.057m (13' 3" x 10' 0")
13' 3" x 10' 0" (4.037m x 3.057m)
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated oven with four ring hob above, space for washing machine, partly tiled walls, vinyl floor, hardwood single glazed access door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.219m x 2.995m (10' 7" x 9' 10")
10' 7" x 9' 10" (3.219m x 2.995m)
With laminate floor, range of sliding mirrored robes, outllook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 1.901m x 3.463m (6' 3" x 11' 4")
6' 3" x 11' 4" (1.901m x 3.463m)
With laminate floor, range of build-in storage, outlook to rear.
- 2.198m x 2.041m (7' 3" x 6' 8")
7' 3" x 6' 8" (2.198m x 2.041m)
White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, bath, part tiled walls, part uPVC wall pannelling, fully tiled floor
- Rear garden fully enclosed and private laid in patio, front garden laid in patio with bedding for planting.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Colinmill is situated off the Pembroke Loop Road in Poleglass, West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.