53 Clowney Street
, BT12 7LZ
||53 Clowney Street, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Front Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Investors or Those Wishing to Downsize
- 4.11m x 3.58m (13' 6" x 11' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front, feature fireplace with electric fire inset, leading through to kitchen.
- 3.m x 3.96m (9' 10" x 13' 0")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, white ceramic sink with drainer unit, part tiled walls, integrated oven and hob, built-in extractor fan above, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, vinyly floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Vinly floor, storage cupboard, hardwood double glazed access door through to rear yard.
- 1.68m x 2.18m (5' 6" x 7' 2")
White suite comprising of low flush WC with push button, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, uPVC wall cladding, vinly floor.
- 1.7m x 2.34m (5' 7" x 7' 8")
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor
- 1.7m x 3.m (5' 7" x 9' 10")
Fitted carpet, window
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.05m (13' 6" x 10' 0")
Fitted carpet, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.29m x 3.02m (7' 6" x 9' 11")
Fitted carpet, radiator
- FLOORED ATTIC:
- Fitted carpet, velux window
- Externally there is a front forecourt and enclosed rear yard
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Clowney Street is situated just off Beechmount Avenue in the Falls Road area of West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.