53 Glen Road
, BT11 8BB
||53 Glen Road, Belfast
- Spacious Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Reception Rooms
- Luxury Kitchen & Tiling
- Three Impressive Bedrooms
- Utility room/Downstairs WC
- Contemporary Bathroom in Four Piece Suite
- Gas heating/Double glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens in Lawn & Patio
- Huge Rear Annex/Garage
Closing Date- 12pm Friday 25th September 2020. Best and Final offers to be made by email to email@example.com
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Spectacular Detached property located on the main Glen Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including leading schools both primary and secondary, many local shops and also Sainburys, Asda & Lidl, the M1 Motorway. This property is located on the main arterial route to Belfast City Centre and is serviced by Excellent Local Transportation.
Substantial detached family home, located in a well sought after location just off the Glen Road in West Belfast. This beautifully presented property has been upgraded to an excellent standard, leaving nothing for its new owner to do but move in. From the moment you enter this property you will be impressed with its modern finish throughout. The large hallway boasts porcelain tiled flooring, stunning stain glass windows with PVC front door. The living room has attractive mahogany wooden flooring, original coving with feature bay window, cast iron fire place and open fire. To the rear of the property is a second reception and downstairs WC, a convenient feature in any family home. The luxury fitted kitchen will not disappoint boasting a beautiful range of high gloss units with integrated appliances, tiled flooring and recessed lighting. Just off the kitchen is a utility room and dining area with patio doors that open onto the enclosed rear garden. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, all tastefully decorated with laminate flooring. The family bathroom has a contemporary four piece suite to include free standing bath and walk in shower. Additional features include gas fired central heating, double glazing, enclosed front and rear garden with adjoining workshop and garage. The property also includes modern light fittings throughout and wooden blinds. This property must be viewed to be appreciated.
- 4.57m x 6.86m (15' 0" x 22' 6")
Porcelian tiled flooring, Pvc door with stain glass windows, 1 x double radiator, storage cupboard, cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 5.72m (12' 10" x 18' 9")
Solid hardwood flooring, feature cast iron fireplace with open fire, large bay window, original cornicing, 1 x double radiator, 1 x single radiator.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.18m (13' 0" x 10' 5")
Solid hardwood flooring, 1 x double radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- 1.96m x 1.75m (6' 5" x 5' 9")
Porcelian tiled flooring, WHB, WC, chrome heated towel rail.
- 6.22m x 3.23m (20' 5" x 10' 7")
Modern high gloss units, integrated appliances, extractor fan, porcelian tiled flooring, recessed lighting, 1 x double radiator, 1 x single radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 2.34m (13' 9" x 7' 8")
Porcelian tiled flooring, french doors into garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.96m x 2.08m (6' 5" x 6' 10")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- 3.81m x 3.05m (12' 6" x 10' 0")
Fitted carpet, 1 x double radiator.
- 3.02m x 2.97m (9' 11" x 9' 9")
Luxury four peice white suite with WC, WHB, free standing bath, walk in shower, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, storage cupboard,
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.51m x 3.84m (18' 1" x 12' 7")
Laminate flooring, 1 x double radiator, 1 x single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 4.6m (14' 8" x 15' 1")
Laminate flooring, 1 x double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 2.26m (12' 8" x 7' 5")
Laminate flooring, 1 x double radiator.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located on the main Glen Road in West Belfast close to Gransha Shops.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.