54 Hawthorn Street
, BT12 7AQ
||54 Hawthorn Street, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property
- Newly Renovated
- Open Plan Living Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ideal for a First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor
We are delighted to bring to the market this fantastic three bedroom property located just off Springfield Road within proximity to the Royal Victoria Hospital, St. Mary's University College, many local amenities as well as Falls Road, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
The accommodation comprises of open plan living-dining room with dual aspect windows, a fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low-level units, three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and an enclosed rear yard. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door through to entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Vinyl floor
- Vinyl floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.232m x 2.768m (20' 5" x 9' 1")
20' 5" x 9' 1" (6.232m x 2.768m)
Dual aspect windows, feature fireplace, laminate floor.
- 4.576m x 1.984m (15' 0" x 6' 6")
15' 0" x 6' 6" (4.576m x 1.984m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, vinyl floor, under stairs storage cupboard, chrome heated towel rail, uPVC double glazed access door through to enclosed rear yard.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor, hot press cupboard, large storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.202m x 3.922m (10' 6" x 12' 10")
10' 6" x 12' 10" (3.202m x 3.922m)
Laminate floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.894m x 2.303m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
9' 6" x 7' 7" (2.894m x 2.303m)
Laminate floor, outlook to rear.
- 2.258m x 1.955m (7' 5" x 6' 5")
7' 5" x 6' 5" (2.258m x 1.955m)
Three piece suite comprising of: low flush WC, wash hand pedestal basin, panelled bath with overhead electric shower and uPVC wall cladding, part tiled walls, vinyl floor.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor, velux roof window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.555m x 4.994m (11' 8" x 16' 5")
11' 8" x 16' 5" (3.555m x 4.994m)
Carpet floor, cast iron arch insert fireplace, velux roof window.
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Hawthorn Street, off Springfield Road, West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.