56 Hatfield Street
, BT7 2FD
||56 Hatfield Street, Belfast
- Three Storey Townhouse
- Spacious Through Living/Dining
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
- Front & Rear Yard
- Excellent Location; walking distance to City Centre
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this delightful Three- Storey, Mid-Terrace property located on Hatfield Street in the popular Lower Ormeau Road area. This area is popular not only for its close proximity to Belfast City Centre but its host of local amenities on its doorstep including, shops, cafes, Queens University and Ormeau Park to name but a few.
The property itself boasts a spacious accommodation comprising, through living/dining room, kitchen in a range of units, three good bedrooms and a bathroom in modern suite and tiling. This property further boasts gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
- 7.321m x 3.031m (24' 0" x 9' 11")
- 4.024m x 2.449m (13' 2" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.171m x 3.192m (13' 8" x 10' 6")
- 3.22m x 2.262m (10' 7" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.202m x 2.39m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.201m x 2.39m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Hatfield Street is located in the Lower Ormeau Road area of South Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.