57 Clowney Street
, BT12 7LZ
||57 Clowney Street, Belfast
- Attractive Mid Terrace
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ideal for First Time Buyers, Young Professionals and Investors
We are delighted to bring to the market this spacious and well maintained mid terrace property located on Clowney Street just off Beechmount Avenue in West Belfast. Located close to Belfast City Centre and a range of local amenities, this property is sure to gain interest from a wide range of buyers.
Internally the accommodation comprises a living room, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom on the ground floor, with three well-proportioned bedrooms to the first floor. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door through to entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 0.956m x 0.395m (3' 2" x 1' 4")
3' 2" x 1' 4" (0.956m x 0.395m)
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 4.11m (12' 5" x 13' 6")
12' 5" x 13' 6" (3.780m x 4.110m)
Laminate floor, feature fireplace.
- 4.093m x 2.985m (13' 5" x 9' 10")
13' 5" x 9' 10" (4.093m x 2.985m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, space for oven, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.12m x 2.31m (3' 8" x 7' 7")
3' 8" x 7' 7" (1.120m x 2.310m)
Tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door through to rear yard.
- 2.18m x 2.278m (7' 2" x 7' 6")
7' 2" x 7' 6" (2.180m x 2.278m)
Three piece suit comprising of: low flush WC, wash hand basin, large walk-in shower enclosure with tray, uPVC wall cladding, laminate floor.
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- Carpet floor, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.01m x 3.003m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
9' 10" x 9' 10" (3.010m x 3.003m)
Carpet floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.188m x 3.058m (7' 2" x 10' 0")
7' 2" x 10' 0" (2.188m x 3.058m)
Wooden floorboards, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.536m x 2.218m (11' 7" x 7' 3")
11' 7" x 7' 3" (3.536m x 2.218m)
Wooden floorboards, outlook to side/rear.
- Front forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Clowney Street is situated just off Beechmount Avenue in the Falls Road area of West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.