59 Upper Stanfield Street
, BT7 2DN
||59 Upper Stanfield Street, 'Markets', Belfast
- Outstanding Towhouse
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Tiling
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom in Three Piece Suite
- Downstairs WC & Shower on Second Floor
- Floored Attic with Fixed Staircase
- Gas Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking / Rear Garden in Patio
- Option for One Reception, Four Bedrooms
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Outstanding Townhouse property located in the popular Markets area. This area is within walking distance to Belfast City Centre with its plethora of pubs, clubs, shops and restaurants not to mention the local schools and transport services including Central Train Station.
This property has been exquisitely maintained by its current owners boasting, two spacious reception rooms, a newly fitted kitchen in modern units and tiling, three excellent bedrooms, bathroom in three piece suite on the first floor, downstairs wc and a shower on the second floor attic room. This beautiful property further benefits form gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing, driveway to front and rear garden in paving.
- 1.267m x 0.896m (4' 2" x 2' 11")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.904m x 3.627m (16' 1" x 11' 11")
Large bay window, wooden flooring, radiator
- Radiator, carpet on stairs
- 3.643m x 3.767m (11' 11" x 12' 4")
Modern grey shaker style units, polished porcelian flooring tiling, wine rack, modern radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.922m x 3.632m (16' 2" x 11' 11")
Option for a bedroom, solid wooden flooring, feature fireplace, cornicing, 2 x windows
- 3.652m x 3.66m (11' 12" x 12' 0")
Laminate flooring, spotlights, double radiator
- 2.14m x 1.888m (7' 0" x 6' 2")
White three piece suite, wall and floor tiling
- 2.174m x 3.199m (7' 2" x 10' 6")
Fitted carpet, single
- FLOORED ATTIC:
- 3.441m x 3.582m (11' 3" x 11' 9")
Velux windows, radiator, eaves storage, shower
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Popular Markets area, City Centre
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.