60 Oldpark Avenue
, BT14 6HH
||60 Oldpark Avenue, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property
- Conveniently Located Within Walking Distance of Oldpark Road and Cliftonville Road
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Private Rear Courtyard
We are delighted to bring to the market this spacious two bedroom mid terrace property in Oldpark, North Belfast. With its close proximity to many local amenities and transport links, this property is sure to appeal to wide range of potential purchasers.
The property comprises of living room with bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen with access to the enclosed private rear yard. To the first floor are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. The property features benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Although in need of updating, this is an excellent opportunity for an owner occupier or investor alike. We therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glass top light through to entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 0.928m x 0.903m (3' 1" x 2' 12")
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.221m x 2.753m (13' 10" x 9' 0")
Measurements into bay window. Outlook to front, laminate wood effect floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.37m x 2.886m (11' 1" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- 3.364m x 2.476m (11' 0" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, part tiled splashback, space for oven, stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, uPVC double glazed access door to rear yard.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor, access to roof space.
- 2.427m x 1.71m (7' 12" x 5' 7")
White suite comprising: low flush WC with push button, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, panelled bath with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, part uPVC wall cladding, vinyl floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.949m x 3.354m (12' 11" x 11' 0")
Carpet floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.37m x 2.401m (11' 1" x 7' 11")
Carpet floor, outlook to rear.
- Enclosed rear yard, front forecourt.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Oldpark Avenue is located just off Oldpark Road in North Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.