61 Springfield Road
, BT12 7AD
||61 Springfield Road, Belfast
- Attractive Three-Storey Mid-Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built in Appliances
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite with Tiling
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Spacious Enclosed Rear Yard
- Outside Loo!
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this delightful Three Storey Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Springfield Road just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
This beautiful property offers the perfect eclectic mix of retained original features with modern décor throughout. The entrance is accessed into a small porch with original tiled flooring leading to the hallway with feature coving. The through living room/dining room is flush with newly laid laminate flooring, bay window with newly fitted blinds and an original marble fireplace. The modern kitchen has been fitted with cream coloured shaker style units complimented with modern wall and floor tiling. There are four good sized bedrooms over the first and second floors all of which have been newly laid with modern grey carpets. The main bathroom boasts a white three piece suite with contemporary wall and floor tiling. Further benefits to this stunning property include pvc double glazing, ungraded electrics and boiler with gas fired central heating and surprisingly an enclosed yard with ample seating/ dining space and an outdoor loo!
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 1.015m x 0.915m (3' 4" x 3' 0")
PVC Entrance door, tiled flooring
- 7.128m x 0.916m (23' 5" x 3' 0")
Laminate flooring, carpet on stairs, feature coving, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.728m x 3.938m (8' 11" x 12' 11")
Laminate flooring, Bay window with newly fitted blinds, Feature coving, double radiator
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.229m x 2.668m (10' 7" x 8' 9")
Laminate flooring, marble fireplace, double radiator
- 2.923m x 1.728m (9' 7" x 5' 8")
Cream shaker style fitted units, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, double radiator, built in oven, hob & extractor, integrated fridge & freezer
- 1.889m x 1.729m (6' 2" x 5' 8")
White three piece suite, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.382m x 3.207m (7' 10" x 10' 6")
Fitted carpet, single radiator, gas boiler
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.207m x 4.096m (10' 6" x 13' 5")
Fitted carpet, single radiator, bay window, feature coving
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.323m x 3.192m (7' 7" x 10' 6")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.216m x 3.616m (10' 7" x 11' 10")
Fitted carpet, single radiator, velux window
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
This property is located on the main Springfield Road within walking distance to The Royal Victoria Hospital and Belfast City Centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.