63 Norfolk Parade
, BT11 8DA
||63 Norfolk Parade, Belfast
- Stunning Semi-Detached
- Through Living / Dining Room
- Modern High Gloss Kitchen
- Separate Utility Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Upstairs Shower Room
- Solid Oak Internal Doors & Frames
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Excllent Rear Garden/ Gated Driveway
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Outstanding Semi- Detached property located on Norglen Parade just off the Glen Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including leading schools both primary and secondary, many local shops and also Sainsburys, Asda & Lidl, the M1 Motorway. This property is located on the main arterial route to Belfast City Centre and is serviced by Excellent Local Transportation.
The stunning property itself comprises, through living/dining, modern high gloss kitchen, separate utility area, three bedrooms and a shower room with contemporary tiling throughout. This property most notably benefits from a great outdoor space to the rear with a decked area and large area conveniently covered in artificial grass. This property further benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing, gated driveway parking and a floored roof space with pull down ladder.
- 6.425m x 1.642m (21' 1" x 5' 5")
Pvc entrance door, vinyl flooring, carpet on stairs, single radiator/ Utility area
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 3.174m x 6.999m (10' 5" x 22' 12")
Laminate flooring, 2 x pvc windows, double radiator, single radiator, feature cornicing
- 3.791m x 2.365m (12' 5" x 7' 9")
Cream high gloss units, subway wall tiling, laminate flooring, 2 x windows, pvc back door
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.161m x 3.119m (10' 4" x 10' 3")
Fitted carpet, double radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.134m x 2.951m (10' 3" x 9' 8")
Vinyl Flooring, double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.052m x 2.106m (6' 9" x 6' 11")
Laminate flooring, double radiator
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.322m x 1.701m (7' 7" x 5' 7")
Large Shower Enclosure, sink, wc, tiling, heated towel rail
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Norglen Parade is located just off the Glen Road in West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.