65 Hawthorn Street
, BT12 7AQ
||65 Hawthorn Street, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property
- Open Plan Living Dining Room with Feature Bay Window and Dual Aspect Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ease of Access to Belfast City Centre via the Glider Route
- No Onward Chain
We are delighted to bring to the market this fantastic three bedroom property located in Hawthorn Street just off Springfield Road within proximity to the Royal Victoria Hospital, St. Mary's University College, many local amenities as well as Falls Road, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
The accommodation comprises of open plan living-dining room with dual aspect windows, a fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low-level units, three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and an enclosed rear yard. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- Measurements into bay window, feature fireplace, laminate wood effect floor, square arch through to dining room
- DINING ROOM:
- Laminate wood effect floor, dual aspect windows, under stairs storage cupboard
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, integrated oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, plumed for washing machine, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door through to rear yard.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, panelled bath with Redring Active 320 electric shower and shower screen, vinyl floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Carpet floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Carpet floor, outlook to rear.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Wooden floor boards, Velux window
- BEDROOM (3):
- Carpet floor, eaves storage, 2 x Velux windows.
- Enclosed rear yard
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Hawthorn Street runs between Iris Street and Cavendish Street, West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.