699A Antrim Road
, BT15 4EH
||699A Antrim Road, Belfast
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Hallway into;
- Spacious Living, Dining, Kitchen
- High Gloss Units, Integrated Appliances
- Large Bedroom with Walk-in Storage
- Bathroom in Modern Suite & Tiling
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking & Outdoor Space
- Alarm System
Charming One Bedroom apartment nestled within a small development of apartments located on popular Antrim Road, North Belfast. With stunning views of Cavehill this location is also popular for its many amenities including shops, leading schools, Cavehill County Park, Belfast Castle and is also easy assessable to Belfast City Centre by local transport.
This property provides a spacious living, kitchen, dining accommodation with a large bay window allowing in natural light. The kitchen has been fitted in a range of high gloss units and boasts integrated appliances. This property has a very large bedroom with walk in storage and the bathroom offers a modern white suite & tiling with a mains powered shower over the bath. Furthermore this property benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing, alarm system, excellent storage, off street parking and outdoor space.
- 1.833m x 1.231m (6' 0" x 4' 0")
Pvc door, tiled flooring
- LIVING / KITCHEN ROOM:
- 4.777m x 6.868m (15' 8" x 22' 6")
Cream high gloss kitchen units, part tiled flooring, laminate flooring in living area, bat wi ndow, 2 x double radiators, integrated in dishwasher, fridge, freezer, built in oven, gas hob and extractor fan.
- 2.303m x 2.122m (7' 7" x 6' 12")
White three piece suite with thermostatic shower over bath, glass shower screen, tiled throughout, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.628m x 3.607m (18' 6" x 11' 10")
Laminate flooring, 2 x pvc windows, double radiator, walk in storage
- 2.918m x 1.067m (9' 7" x 3' 6")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Located on the main Antrim Road situated between Parkmount Road and Donegall Park Avenue
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.