7 Beechmount Close
, BT12 7RN
||7 Beechmount Close, Belfast
- Detached Bungalow in Cul-de-sac
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen with ample Dining Space
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom in modern suite/tiling
- Oil fired central heating
- Pvc double glazing throughout
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- Off street parking
- Excellent Storage
- EPC D64/ 72
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market a detached bungalow; they don't come around often! Located in quiet Beechmount Close just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The property itself offers bright accommodation comprising, hallway entrance to living room with feature fireplace, spacious kitchen with ample dining space, two bedrooms, excellent storage, modern bathroom suite/tiling with shower over bath. This property further benefits from oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing and enclosed gardens to front and rear.
To enquire please call 02890 324 555 / email@example.com
- 1.361m x 5.06m (4' 6" x 16' 7")
Pvc entrance door, laminate flooring, double radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.587m x 3.853m (11' 9" x 12' 8")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with electric insert, double radiator
- 3.646m x 3.171m (11' 12" x 10' 5")
High/low level units, tiled splashback, tiled flooring, double radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.334m x 3.163m (10' 11" x 10' 5")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.524m x 2.184m (8' 3" x 7' 2")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- White three piece suite, shower over bath, glass shower screen, tiled throughout, heated towel rail
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Beechmount Close is a quiet Cul-De-Sac of properties located in the Beechmount area just off Falls Road
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.