7 Brighton Street
, Falls Road
, BT12 7LR
||7 Brighton Street, Falls Road, Belfast
- Mid-Terrace Townhouse
- Spacious living room
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Three bedrooms ( Master shower ensuite )
- Newly refurbished bathroom
- Front garden and rear paved patio area
- Gas heating/ Double glazing
**** OPTION TO PURCHASE THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM ONLY £333.47 PER MONTH ****
Northern Property are delighted offering this excellent property in Brighton Street to the market. Brighton Street continues to be one of the most popular streets within the area due to, its great location and fairly modern construction of the properties.
The property will certainly appeal to families due to its size, front garden and paved patio area to the rear.
On entering the property the tiled floor in the hallway is both practical and inviting. The entrance hall is spacious and leads to both the kitchen and living room. Overlooking the front garden the living room is generous in size and offers an attractive bay window. To the rear of the property is the open plan kitchen and dining. As is generally the case, the kitchen is the heart of the home and in this property this is certainly the case. The current owners have created a lovely open plan kitchen / dining area with a good range of shaker style units, breakfast bar and contemporary tiling.
Upstairs the property will not fail to disappoint either. A recent refurbishment of the bathroom really ticks a lot of boxes. The bathroom has been fully tiled with four piece suite to include walk-in electric shower enclosure.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324555
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £116,500
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £58,250
Co-Ownership monthly rent £121.35
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£58,250 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £212.11 After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £333.47 An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages is an appointed representative of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Northern Mortgages DO NOT CHARGE for their advice.
For the purposes of mortgage and related protection advice Northern Property Ltd. Refer to Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages.
Rachael can be contacted directly on 07702152657
- 4.988m x 1.77m (16' 4" x 5' 10")
PVC entrance door, tiled flooring, single radiator, smoke detector
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.864m x 3.571m (15' 12" x 11' 9")
Laminate flooring, double radiator, bay window
- 5.416m x 3.268m (17' 9" x 10' 9")
Ivory shaker style kitchen, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, work effect worktops, breakfast bar, built in oven, hob and extractor hood, double & single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.575m x 3.295m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.593m x 3.444m (11' 9" x 11' 4")
Single radiator, built in mirror robes
- 2.694m x 0.877m (8' 10" x 2' 11")
Three piece suite including electric shower, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.574m x 2.431m (8' 5" x 7' 12")
Single radiator, built in storage
- 2.934m x 1.956m (9' 8" x 6' 5")
Fitted carpet, mains smoke detector, storage cupboard
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Brighton Street is located just off the Falls Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.