72 Friendly Street
, BT7 2RH
||72 Friendly Street, Markets, Belfast
- Outstanding Mid-Terrace in popular Location
- Living Room with Gas Fire/Fireplace and Bay Window
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining with Oak Veneered Units
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Bathroom in Modern Three Piece Suite/Tiling
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking/ Rear Garden & Patio
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this outstanding Mid-Terrace property located in the popular Markets area. This area is within walking distance to Belfast City Centre with its plethora of pubs, clubs, shops and restaurants not to mention the local schools and transport services.
The property itself, deceptively spacious and beautifully presented comprises- hallway entrance leading to the living room featuring gas fire/fireplace and a bay window. The kitchen boasts attractive oak veneered fitted units and ample dining space. Upstairs this property hosts three good bedrooms and a bathroom in modern suite/tiling. Further benefits to this property include excellent storage, gas heating, pvc double glazing throughout, driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden in lawn and patio.
- 1.204m x 2.487m (3' 11" x 8' 2")
PVC Door, vinyl flooring, double radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.816m x 3.526m (12' 6" x 11' 7")
Gas fire with back boiler, modern fireplace, vinyl flooring, double radiator, bay window
- 3.484m x 4.796m (11' 5" x 15' 9")
Range of high and low level oak veneered units, formica worktops, under cupboard lighting, vinyl flooring, under stair storage, double radiator
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.012m x 1.635m (3' 4" x 5' 4")
PVC Rear exit door, vinyl flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.695m x 3.889m (8' 10" x 12' 9")
Fitted carpet, 2 x pvc windows, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.105m x 2.109m (10' 2" x 6' 11")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.601m x 3.287m (8' 6" x 10' 9")
Fitted crapet, single radiator, built in storage
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Friendly Street is located in the Markets/City Centre area of Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.