738 Antrim Road
, BT36 7PW
||738 Antrim Road, Newtownabbey
- Double fronted detached property
- Three excellent reception rooms
- Fully fitted kitchen featuring AGA range cooker
- Downstairs shower room
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Front garden & courtyard to rear
- Double garage
- Double glazing & Oil heating
- Fantastic location
Northern Property are delighted to be appointed as sales agents for this spectacular period property located on the Antrim Road in Glengormley. Glengormley situated on the outskirts of Belfast is host to many amenities including shops, schools and most famously Belfast Zoo. This property is situated on the main arterial route into Belfast City Centre and has stunning views over Belfast Lough. This property itself comprises of three spacious reception rooms, large kitchen with fully fitted units and feature AGA range cooker. The downstairs bathroom benefits from a wetroom style shower. Upstairs the property comprises of five excellent sized bedrooms and bathroom with four piece suite including bath, seperate shower enclosure, sink and w.c. The property further boasts from front and rear gardens, driveway leading to double garage, partial double glazing and oil fired central heating. The many retained period features in the property are bound to delight and with a little modernisation this property could be magnificent.
To enquire please call 02890 324 555
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.819m x 1.115m (5' 12" x 3' 8")
PVC door. Wood paneling. Electric cupboard.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood paneling. 2 x Single radiator
- FRONT RECEPTION (1):
- 5.123m x 4.984m (16' 10" x 16' 4")
Feature brick fireplace. Wood paneling. Bay window. 1 x Double radiator. Original plaster cornicing
- FRONT RECEPTION (2):
- 5.16m x 4.727m (16' 11" x 15' 6")
Feature fireplace. Bay window. PVC window. Original plaster cornicing
- SHOWER ROOM
- 2.397m x 1.49m (7' 10" x 4' 11")
Vinyl flooring. 1 x Double radiator. PVC wall cladding. Electric shower. Extractor fan
- REAR RECEPTION ROOM
- 3.615m x 3.573m (11' 10" x 11' 9")
Fireplace. 1 x Single radiator. Original plaster cornicing
- 4.789m x 4.422m (15' 9" x 14' 6")
Fully Fitted kitchen with a range of units. Aga range stove. 1 x Double radiator.
- 6.017m x 2.304m (19' 9" x 7' 7")
Wood paneling. 1 x Single radiator. Access to loft. Hot press.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 2.56m x 0.939m (8' 5" x 3' 1")
- 2.445m x 2.255m (8' 0" x 7' 5")
Off white three piece suite. Fitted carpet. Tiled walls. 1 x Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.932m x 2.724m (9' 7" x 8' 11")
Single radiator. Built-in cupboard. WHB
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.548m x 4.782m (14' 11" x 15' 8")
Bay window. Double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.993m x 3.054m (13' 1" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.127m x 4.364m (16' 10" x 14' 4")
Fireplace. Double radiator. Bay window
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.564m x 2.942m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
Fireplace. Single radiator. Built-in cupboard
- 6.864m x 5.966m (22' 6" x 19' 7")
Electric garage door. Oil tank. Oil boiler. Coal shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.