74 Monagh Drive
, Turf Lodge
, BT11 8EE
||74 Monagh Drive, Turf Lodge, Belfast
- Remodeled Mid-Terrace
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Large Kitchen/Dining with Modern Units
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom in Four Piece Suite
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Excellent Rear Garden**
- EPC C72/74
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the resale market this delightful mid terrace property located in popular Turf Lodge in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its many local amenities including shops, schools, local clubs and restaurants and is in close proximity to the M1 motorway and Belfast City Centre.
The property itself has undergone beneficial renovation works converting what was a four bedroom property with a small kitchen and a downstairs bathroom into a three bedroom with spacious kitchen/dining and a large upstairs bathroom. Additionally this property benefits from contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout, gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and a large enclosed rear garden.
To enquire please contact our sales team on 02890 324 555/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.873m x 3.868m (6' 2" x 12' 8")
Pvc door, laminate flooring, single radiator, understair storage
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.605m x 3.704m (11' 10" x 12' 2")
Bay window, laminate flooring, double radiator
- 5.491m x 2.554m (18' 0" x 8' 5")
Walnut shaker style units, formica worktops, built in oven, hob & extractor, modern splashback tiling, floor tiling, double radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.825m x 2.575m (9' 3" x 8' 5")
Fitted carpet, single radiator, gas boiler in built in cupboard
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.792m x 3.627m (9' 2" x 11' 11")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.716m x 2.784m (12' 2" x 9' 2")
Vinyl flooring, single radiator
- 2.736m x 2.423m (8' 12" x 7' 11")
White four piece bathroom suite, modern tling, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Situated at the top of Monagh Drive, close to Monagh Road in the Turf Lodge Estate in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.