85 Hawthorn Street
, BT12 7AQ
||85 Hawthorn Street, Belfast
- Fantastic End-Terrace
- Entrance Hall leading to through Living/Dining
- Fabulous new high gloss kitchen & tiling
- Three excellent bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom in three piece suite with shower over bath
- New gas heating/ PVC Double glazed windows & doors
- Newly decorated throughout
Big and beautiful. Northern Property are delighted to be appointed sales agent of this property at Hawthorn Street. This End-Terrace has been updated and refurbished throughout, including gas heating installation, new kitchen, painted and new flooring throughout leaving any potential purchaser little to do but move in.
Hawthorn Street is popular due to its close proximity to a host of local amenities on both the Falls Road and Springfield Road which are both in walking distance. Amenities include shops, petrol stations, restaurants, cafes, doctors surgery's, play park, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and Belfast City Centre is less than five minutes drive.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 6.25m x 0.888m (20' 6" x 2' 11")
PVC Entrance door, hardwood flooring, newly fitted carpet on stairs, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM/DINING:
- 6.246m x 2.764m (20' 6" x 9' 1")
Newly laid grey laminate flooring, 2 x double radiators, 2 x pvc windows
- 3.786m x 1.727m (12' 5" x 5' 8")
Newly fitted grey high gloss units, modern worktops, subway wall tiling, grey laminate flooring, single radiator, pvc rear exit door & window
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.219m x 3.145m (7' 3" x 10' 4")
Newly fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.977m x 3.628m (9' 9" x 11' 11")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.928m x 3.534m (12' 11" x 11' 7")
Newly fitted carpet, single radiator, velux window
- 2.354m x 1.919m (7' 9" x 6' 4")
White three piece suite with shower over bath & glass shower screen, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Hawthorn Street is located in the Falls Road/Springfield Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.