9 Clonelly Avenue
, Glen Road
, BT11 8LG
Open to offers
||9 Clonelly Avenue, Glen Road, Belfast
Open to offers
- Semi Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge with Dual Aspect Windows
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Dining Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Gardens to Front Laid in Lawn with Mature Planting
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawn with Mature Planting and Paved Patio Area Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Quiet, Convenient and Sought After Location
- Excellent Convenience to Primary, Secondary and Grammar Schools
- Detached Garage to the rear in Carport
We are delighted to bring to the market this attractive semi-detached property which offers immense potential and in a most desirable location just off the Glen Road area of West Belfast, within walking distance to a range of local amenities and highly regarded primary, secondary and grammar schools making it an ideal property for a range of purchasers from first time buyers to young families, downsizers and investors alike.
This unique property has excellent potential with ample accommodation. The ground floor boasts a lounge with dual aspect windows, dining room, fitted kitchen with access to rear garden and ground floor WC. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside the property benefits front and rear gardens laid in lawn with mature planting. Rear carport and garage. Internal inspection is thoroughly recommended at your earliest convenience to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset through to hallway.
- Tiled floor
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- 1.745m x 1.331m (5' 9" x 4' 4")
White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with cupboard units below, fully tiled walls, and tiled floor.
- 6.264m x 3.44m (20' 7" x 11' 3")
Carpet floor, dual aspect windows with outlook to front and side, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and electric wood burning stove.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.453m x 2.293m (11' 4" x 7' 6")
Tiled floor, range of high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer
- 3.439m x 2.309m (11' 3" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer unit, fully tiled walls, integrated ceramic hob, built-in extractor fan above, Caple integrated double oven, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, hardwood door through to rear garden.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor, hot-press cupboard, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.456m x 3.338m (11' 4" x 10' 11")
Carpet floor, outlook to side
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.724m x 3.468m (12' 3" x 11' 5")
Carpet floor, built-in wardrobe, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.483m x 2.954m (11' 5" x 9' 8")
Carpet floor, built-in wardrobe, outlook to front.
- 2.761m x 1.728m (9' 1" x 5' 8")
White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, panelled bath with Mira Sport electric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature planting. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with mature planting and paved patio ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Travelling along the Glen Road, turn left onto Ramoan Gardens then turn left onto Clonelly Avenue.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.