9 Rutland Street
, Ormeau Road
, BT7 2FH
||9 Rutland Street, Ormeau Road, Belfast
- Impressive Mid-Terrace
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Oak Fitted Kitchen/ Wall & Floor Tiling
- Downstairs Bathroom / Seperate Shower Enclosure
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Enclosed Yards to Front & Rear
- Popular & Convienant Location
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this delightful Mid-Terrace property located on Rutland Street in the popular Ormeau Road area. This area is popular not only for its close proximity to Belfast City Centre but its host of local amenities on its doorstep including, shops, cafes, Queens University and Ormeau Park to name but a few.
Comfortable accommodation comprising one reception room, kitchen with dining area, bathroom in three piece suite and a separate shower enclosure, two good bedrooms, gas heating, pvc double glazing and enclosed yards to front & rear.
- 1.126m x 0.93m (3' 8" x 3' 1")
Hardwood entrance door, laminate flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.495m x 3.872m (11' 6" x 12' 8")
Bay with pvc window, gas fire & freplace, laminate flooring, double radiator, stair access
- 2.494m x 3.213m (8' 2" x 10' 6")
Oak fitted kitchen, wall & floor tiling, built in oven, hob & extractor fan, understiar storage, single radiator
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.982m x 1.047m (6' 6" x 3' 5")
Shower enclosure with mains powered thermostatic shower, pvc wall panelling, tiled flooring
- 1.892m x 1.842m (6' 2" x 6' 1")
White three piece suite, wall & floor tiling, single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.275m x 3.901m (10' 9" x 12' 10")
Laminate flooring, 2 x pvc windows, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.334m x 3.297m (7' 8" x 10' 10")
Fitted carpet, single radiator, hotpress
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Rutland Street is located in the Lower Ormeau Road area of South Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.