Apt 203 College Central, 56 King Street
, BT1 6AD
||Apt 203 College Central, 56 King Street, Belfast
- Superb Second Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living, Dining, Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms;
- Master with En-Suite
- Main Bathroom in White Suite
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Service Charge £900 per annum ex. Building Insurance
- Annual Rates £592.58
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the resale market a superb two bedroom apartment located in prime City Centre location- King Street. This area is popular due to its host of local amenities including shops, shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, pubs, clubs and excellent public transport services. This property is within walking distance to many of Belfast's popular office blocks making it popular with young professionals.
The apartment itself offers second floor positioning and comprises of, entrance hall with large storage; plumbed for washing machine leading to the large open plan living, dining and kitchen room, two double bedrooms, the master of which boasts an en-suite shower room and the main bathroom in a white three piece suite. Further benefits to this splendid property include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and convenient elevator access.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE:
- 6.251m x 4.259m (20' 6" x 13' 12")
Laminate flooring. 2 x double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.226m x 5.163m (13' 10" x 16' 11")
Laminate flooring. Double radiator. Shower room en-suite attached.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.033m x 1.067m (9' 11" x 3' 6")
Vinyl flooring. Walk in shower. Sink. WC. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.14m x 2.857m (10' 4" x 9' 4")
Laminate flooring. Double radiator. 2 x windows.
- 2.54m x 2.203m (8' 4" x 7' 3")
Vinyl flooring. Three piece white suite.
- BUILT IN STORAGE
- 2.187m x 0.983m (7' 2" x 3' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine. Boiler.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Situated in Belfast City Centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.