Apt. 4 Casement Manor
, BT11 9BS
||Apt. 4 Casement Manor, Belfast
- Ground floor apartment
- Open plan Living/ Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two good sized bedrooms; master with ensuite
- Luxury bathroom with three piece classic white suite
- Secure private car parking
- Brilliant location close to all amentities
- Gas Heating/ Double glazing
Northern Property are delighted to introduce to the sales market this Stunning Apartment situated within the highly sought after Casement Manor development located on the popular Andersonstown Road in west Belfast. This property boasts views over Casement Park Stadium, the home of Antrim Gaa where major regeneration works are anticipated. Within walking distance a new state of the art council leisure facility is under construction as well as a host of other amenities including shops, restaurants, cafes, take aways, schools and churches. This property is also situated right on the main arterial route into Belfast City Centre serviced by excellent transportation links and not to mention only a short distance to the M1 motorway both North and South bound.
This fantastic apartment comprises; Open plan Living/Kitchen, The living area is laid in stylish laminate wooden flooring and Kitchen in Modern Walnut coloured shaker style units with contemporary floor tiling and built in oven, hob and extractor. This apartment offers two good sized bedrooms again with laminate flooring the master of which boasts an en-suite shower room. Main bathroom in White three piece suite with shower over bath and attractive tiling to walls and floor. Further benefits to this spectacular apartment include, Gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout, Intercom entry system and allocated car parking.
Early viewing is advisable... to arrange please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- LIVING ROOM:
- 9.3m x 3.89m (30' 6" x 12' 9")
Excellent living area, 2 x double radiators, ample powerpoints, laminate flooring.
- 4.14m x 3.05m (13' 7" x 10' 0")
Spacious hallway, 1 x double radiator, large built in storage cupboard, smoke detector, laminate flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.95m x 2.39m (9' 8" x 7' 10")
Walnut coloured fitted kitchen with a mix of high and low level units, built in oven, stainless steel gas hob and extractor fan, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, 1 x double radiator, tiled flooring.
- 2.36m x 1.75m (7' 9" x 5' 9")
Three piece modern bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedstal WHB, bath with overhead shower. Recessed lighting, 1 x single radiator, extractor fan, chrome fixtures and fittings. Tiled flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.49m (11' 6" x 8' 2")
Double bedroom, built in sliding mirror wardrobes, 1 x double radiator, laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.6m (6' 0" x 5' 3")
Shower room with low flush WC, WHB and walk in enclosure with electric shower. Recessed lighting, tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.87m (10' 10" x 9' 5")
Laminate flooring, 1 x double radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Situated in the highly sought after Andersontown Road within walking distance to all local facilities including Asda and Sainsburys. This apartment is a stone's throw away from the well known Casement Park and close to all shops, bars including Andersonstown Leisure Centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.