1 Springdale Gardens
, BT13 3QT
||1 Springdale Gardens, Belfast
- Period Semi Detached Property
- In Need of Modernisation
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room
- Extended Kitchen with Dining Area
- Downstairs WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Large Mature Rear Garden Laid in Lawn
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Offering Excellent Convenience to Belfast City Centre and a Range of Local Schools
- No Onward Chain
We are delighted to bring to the market this period semi-detached property which offers immense potential and in a most desirable location just off the Springfield Road in West Belfast. This house is conveniently located in a quiet residential area and provides excellent convenience for the city commuter via local bus services, excellent schools and a variety of local amenities are also close at hand. Although in need of updating this semi-detached property has so much original character and charm. Internally the property retains several of its period features such as cornice ceilings. This fine home boasts a lounge with bay window, separate dining room, kitchen with casual dining area and WC on the ground floor. To the first floor area three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from a large mature rear garden laid in lawn with excellent potential to extend subject to usual planning consent. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, new radiators and uPVC double glazing. This popular address will appeal to wide range of purchasers and we therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC double glazed front door into hallway.
- 4.549m x 1.828m (14' 11" x 5' 12")
Carpet floor, access to electric meter, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.372m x 3.936m (11' 1" x 12' 11")
Carpet floor, feature fireplace, bay window, outlook to front.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.222m x 3.255m (10' 7" x 10' 8")
Carpet floor, feature fireplace with electric fire inset, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear.
- 5.556m x 2.9m (18' 3" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units, laminate effect worktop, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, fully tiled walls, space for oven, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for dining, vinyl floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.114m x 3.243m (10' 3" x 10' 8")
Carpet floor, feature fireplace, cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Carpet floor, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.31m x 2.055m (7' 7" x 6' 9")
Carpet floor, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear.
- 1.894m x 1.8m (6' 3" x 5' 11")
White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower and bi-fold shower screen, fully tiled walls, carpet floor, extractor fan.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Springdale Gardens off Springfield Road, West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.