15 Glencolin Drive
, BT11 8PA
||15 Glencolin Drive, Belfast
- Beautiful Mid-Terrace Property
- Internal porch into hallway
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Kitchen/ Dining
- Downstairs W.C.
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Bathroom with pvc wall panlling
- Newly installed Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens
This well-presented mid terrace home has been very well maintained providing a spacious accommodation comprising in brief of a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen/ dining, downstairs wc and access to the rear garden. The first floor boasts three good bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite. This property further benefits from a newly installed gas fired central heating system and uPVC double glazing.
Externally there are both front and rear gardens with the rear garden being fully enclosed and laid in patio and artificial grass providing the ideal outdoor entertaining space.
With leaving little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy, we are sure demand for this property will high with first time buyers, young professionals, and those wishing to downsize.
- uPVC double glazed front door
- 1.26m x 3.715m (4' 2" x 12' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.146m x 3.528m (13' 7" x 11' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, outlook to front.
- 5.397m x 3.601m (17' 8" x 11' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, integrated oven and induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, generous under stairs storage cupboard/larder storage, tiled floor, ample space for dining.
- REAR PORCH:
- Tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door through to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- 1.566m x 0.76m (5' 2" x 2' 6")
White suite comprising: low flush WC with push button, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, part tiled walls, vinyl floor.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor, access to roof space, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.504m x 3.313m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor, built-in storage cupboard, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.793m x 2.22m (9' 2" x 7' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.079m x 3.928m (10' 1" x 12' 11")
Carpet floor, outlook to rear.
- 2.098m x 2.275m (6' 11" x 7' 6")
White three piece suite, shower over bath, pvc wall pnalling, vinyl flooring, towel rail
- Enclosed rear garden laid in patio and artificial grass.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Glencolin Drive just off Glen Road, West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.