158 Bingnian Drive
, BT11 8JD
||158 Bingnian Drive, Belfast
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Shower Room with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Generous Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns
- Ideally Suited to the First-Time Buyer, Investor or Those Wishing to Downsize.l
We are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful ground floor apartment located in the heart of Andersonstown. Located just off the Glen Road, an array of local shops and amenities are within easy walking distance not to mention its close proximity to leading schools and easy accessibly to local transport routes in and out of Belfast City Centre.
Internally the property boasts a living room, modern kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a fitted shower room with a white suite. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing and generous enclosed front and rear gardens laid in lawn.
This property is ideal for those seeking apartment living with the bonus of having your own private front door access and garden making it ideal, for first-time buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize.
- 1.854m x 0.907m (6' 1" x 2' 12")
Composite front door, glazed inset through to hallway.
Self Contained Apartment
- 4.525m x 0.907m (14' 10" x 2' 12")
Laminate wood effect floor, storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.8m x 4.005m (9' 2" x 13' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front.
- KITCHEN :
- 3.46m x 2.8m (11' 4" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units, formica laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated oven and hob, black glass extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, vinyl floor, uPVC double glazed access door through to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.525m x 2.963m (14' 10" x 9' 9")
Vinyl floor, built-in wardrobe, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.16m x 2.98m (13' 8" x 9' 9")
Vinyl floor, outlook to rear.
- 1.758m x 1.78m (5' 9" x 5' 10")
White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit below, walk in electric shower, part uPVC wall cladding, vinyl floor.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.