16 Glencolin Close
, BT11 8PE
||16 Glencolin Close, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property
- Well Maintained and Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Downstairs WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Modern Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front Garden and Rear Gardens
- Close to an Excellent Range of Local Schools
This well-presented mid terrace home has been very well maintained providing bright and spacious accommodation comprising in brief of a spacious lounge with a bay window, a fitted kitchen with ample dining and storage with access to the garden. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary modern family bathroom. Further benefits include a downstairs WC, recently installed gas fired central heating and radiators, uPVC double glazing and a floored attic.
Externally there are both front and rear gardens with the rear garden being fully enclosed and laid in a paved patio, providing the ideal outdoor entertaining space.
With leaving little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy, we are sure demand for this property will high with first time buyers, young professionals, and those wishing to downsize.
- uPVC front door, central glazed light, through to entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, uPVC double glazed front door through to hallway.
- 1.295m x 4.901m (4' 3" x 16' 1")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.512m (14' 0" x 11' 6")
Bay window, laminate wood effect floor.
- 3.638m x 5.083m (11' 11" x 16' 8")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, tiled splashback, integrated oven and induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling cladding, large under stairs cupboard, ample space for dining.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door through to garden.
- 0.878m x 1.583m (2' 11" x 5' 2")
Wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor, hot-press cupboard, fixed staircase to floored attic.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 3.945m (10' 5" x 12' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.198m x 3.657m (10' 6" x 11' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.805m x 2.213m (9' 2" x 7' 3")
- 2033.m x 2.262m (6669' 11" x 7' 5")
Contemporary modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin with matt black mixer tap, panelled bath, black chrome bath shower mixer tap with overhead rainfall shower head, fully tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor, uPVC tongue and grove ceiling cladding, extractor fan.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Glencolin Close is located just offf the Glne Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.