30 Hawthorn Street
, BT12 7AQ
||30 Hawthorn Street, Belfast
- Spacious Mid Terrace in Popular & Convenient Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Enclosed Rear Yard
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this outstanding mid terrace property on Hawthorn Street which enjoys a most convenient and central location. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The accommodation is set over three levels and comprises a spacious open plan living/dining area, kitchen, ground floor wc, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard. This property will appeal to an array of potential purchasers in particular first time buyers and investors.
- uPVC front door to....
- Tiled flooring
- Laminate wooden floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.866m x 6.481m (9' 5" x 21' 3")
9' 5" x 21' 3" (2.866m x 6.481m)
Laminate wooden floor
- 2.962m x 2.337m (9' 9" x 7' 8")
9' 9" x 7' 8" (2.962m x 2.337m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridger freezer. Tiled flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 0.992m x 2.349m (3' 3" x 7' 8")
3' 3" x 7' 8" (0.992m x 2.349m)
Back door to rear yard.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- 1.275m x 2.356m (4' 2" x 7' 9")
4' 2" x 7' 9" (1.275m x 2.356m)
pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.139m x 3.55m (10' 4" x 11' 8")
10' 4" x 11' 8" (3.139m x 3.550m)
Laminate wooden floor, front outlook
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.206m x 2.417m (10' 6" x 7' 11")
10' 6" x 7' 11" (3.206m x 2.417m)
Laminate wooden floor
- 2.435m x 2.821m (7' 12" x 9' 3")
7' 12" x 9' 3" (2.435m x 2.821m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 3.923m (8' 3" x 12' 10")
8' 3" x 12' 10" (2.510m x 3.923m)
- Enclosed rear yard
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The property is located on the popular Hawthorn Street just off the Falls Road in West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.