44 Mount Eagles Avenue
, BT17 0GT
||44 Mount Eagles Avenue, Dunmurry, Belfast
- Semi-Detached with Garage
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Luxury Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs w.c.
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Tobermore paved Driveway
- Large Rear Garden in Lawn & Patio
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the market a Fantastic Family Property located in popular Mount Eagles on the outskirts of West Belfast. Popular for its many amenities including shops, schools and excellent public transport including the West Belfast Glider to Belfast City Centre. This area is also easily assessable to North and South Bound motorways as well as Dunmurry and Belfast.
This beautiful property comprises, hallway into a spacious living room with feature fireplace, open plan kitchen, dining with modern units and French doors onto the rear patio. Downstairs boasts a fully tiled wc and garage with up and over shutter. Upstairs this property hosts three excellent bedrooms and the family bathroom fitted in a modern four piece suite. Additionally this property benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout, Tobermore paved driveway and a spectacular rear garden in patio and lawn.
- 1.261m x 5.169m (4' 2" x 16' 12")
uPVC Front door
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.363m x 4.979m (11' 0" x 16' 4")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace
- 3.119m x 5.598m (10' 3" x 18' 4")
Cream shaker style fitted kitchen, tiled flooring, open to diningn area with laminate flooring, uPVC french doors onto pati, internal acess to garage
- 0.961m x 1.918m (3' 2" x 6' 4")
W.C. Wash hand basin, tiled throughout
- 3.387m x 6.258m (11' 1" x 20' 6")
Up and over door, electric, lighting, gas boiler
- 2.471m x 3.1m (8' 1" x 10' 2")
Four piece suite, tiled throughout
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.097m x 3.518m (10' 2" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.244m x 4.615m (10' 8" x 15' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.198m x 2.476m (10' 6" x 8' 1")
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Mount Eagles Avenue, off Stewartstown Road, West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.