5 Lake Glen Close
, BT11 8TJ
||5 Lake Glen Close, Belfast
- Semi-Detached Property
- Cul-de-sac Position within Popular Residential Area
- Well Maintained and Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Ample Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawn with Timber Decked Area Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Driveway Parking Leading to Attached Garage
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive semi-detached property that occupies a good position in a quiet cul-de-sac position. Internally the property is well presented throughout leaving little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen with an excellent range of cupboard space and integrated appliances. The kitchen is open to the dining room with French doors open to the rear garden. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Other benefits include driveway parking leading to an attached garage and an enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with a timber decked area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Lake Glen Close lies within proximity to Kennedy Centre, Westwood Shopping Centre and is surrounded by an excellent range of primary, secondary and grammar schools. It also offers ease of access for the city commuter via the M1 Motorway network.
- uPVC front door, glazed inset and glazed side through to hallway.
- With laminate floor, under stairs storage cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.75m x 4.235m (12' 4" x 13' 11")
12' 4" x 13' 11" (3.750m x 4.235m)
With laminate floor, feature fireplace, french doors with bevelled glazed insets through to kitchen/dining area.
- KITCHEN/DINING :
- 6.026m x 2.95m (19' 9" x 9' 8")
19' 9" x 9' 8" (6.026m x 2.950m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface with stainless steel sink with drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, tiled splashback, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed french doors through to rear garden.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- With carpet floor, access to roofspace, hotpress cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.352m x 3.689m (10' 12" x 12' 1")
10' 12" x 12' 1" (3.352m x 3.689m)
With laminate floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.825m x 3.026m (12' 7" x 9' 11")
12' 7" x 9' 11" (3.825m x 3.026m)
With laminate floor, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.593m x 2.731m (8' 6" x 8' 12")
8' 6" x 8' 12" (2.593m x 2.731m)
With laminate floor, outlook to front.
- 1.671m x 2.072m (5' 6" x 6' 10")
5' 6" x 6' 10" (1.671m x 2.072m)
Three piece suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand pedestal sink, panelled bath with electric shower over, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Lake Glen Close is situated off Lake Glen Drive in West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.