54 Iris Drive
, BT12 7BL
||54 Iris Drive, Belfast
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Wet Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Chain Free
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer or Investor.
- Boasting Ease of Access to Belfast City Centre, Royal Victoria Hosiptal and the M1 Motorway
We are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom mid-terrace property located just off Cavendish Street in West Belfast. Providing ease of access to the Falls Road, Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast City Centre and the M1 Motorway. The property is ideally positioned for the daily commuter.
Comprising of: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, rear hallway, ground floor wet room, three bedrooms and enclosed rear yard. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
- Hardwood single glaze front door with glass insets into entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled flooring, carpet on stairs
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.759m x 3.145m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
12' 4" x 10' 4" (3.759m x 3.145m)
With laminate flooring
- 2.366m x 3.774m (7' 9" x 12' 5")
7' 9" x 12' 5" (2.366m x 3.774m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, space for oven, stainless steel sink with drainer unit, part tiled walls, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, vinyl flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With vinyl flooring, hotpress cupboard, uPVC double glazed access door leading out to rear yard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.28m x 1.675m (7' 6" x 5' 6")
7' 6" x 5' 6" (2.280m x 1.675m)
Wetroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, fully tiled shower
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.923m x 2.838m (12' 10" x 9' 4")
12' 10" x 9' 4" (3.923m x 2.838m)
With vinyl flooring, front outlook
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.076m x 3.316m (6' 10" x 10' 11")
6' 10" x 10' 11" (2.076m x 3.316m)
With vinly flooring, rear outlook.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.408m x 1.742m (7' 11" x 5' 9")
7' 11" x 5' 9" (2.408m x 1.742m)
Rear outlook, access to roofspace
Iris Drive is situated just off Cavendish Street in West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.