54 Locan Street
, BT12 7NF
||54 Locan Street, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Chain Free
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Investor or Those Looking to Downsize
- Boasting Ease of Access to Park Centre Shopping Centre, Royal Victoria Hospital, St. Mary's University College, Belfast City Centre and M1 Motorway.
Northern Property are pleased to bring to the market this spacious Three bedroom mid-terrace property located off Beechmount Avenue in West Belfast with its host of amenities all close at hand. Within close proximity to St. Mary's University College, Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast City Centre and the M1 Motorway, the property is ideally located for the daily commuter.
This excellent Three bedroom property has recently undergone some renovation works, boasting the décor and flooring coverings throughout but also has had a Phoenix gas meter installed for ease of a gas heating conversion for the new owner. This has property benefits from a spacious living accessed from an internal porch, solid oak kitchen with granite worktops and fitted oven, hob and extractor fan. The modern bathroom benefits from a shower over bath and pvc panelling. This property has a two storey rear extension meaning the three bedrooms are excellent in size. Furthermore this property has oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing throughout.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.101m x 3.151m (13' 5" x 10' 4")
13' 5" x 10' 4" (4.101m x 3.151m)
- 2.82m x 3.986m (9' 3" x 13' 1")
9' 3" x 13' 1" (2.820m x 3.986m)
- 2.205m x 2.277m (7' 3" x 7' 6")
7' 3" x 7' 6" (2.205m x 2.277m)
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.443m x 2.154m (11' 4" x 7' 1")
11' 4" x 7' 1" (3.443m x 2.154m)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.432m x 2.756m (7' 12" x 9' 0")
7' 12" x 9' 0" (2.432m x 2.756m)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.228m x 4.123m (10' 7" x 13' 6")
10' 7" x 13' 6" (3.228m x 4.123m)
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Locan Street is situated just off Beechmount Avenue in the Falls Area of West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.