56 Fort Street
, BT12 7BH
||56 Fort Street, Belfast
- Newly renovated end terrace
- Living room with tiled flooring
- Modern, kitchen and bathroom
- Three Good bedrooms; master with sliding mirror robes
- Newly re-wired and re-plumbed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing throoughout
- On Street Parking
Northern Property are delighted to bring to the Sales Market this stunning newly renovated end terraced property situated on Fort Street, West Belfast. Being situated on Fort Street, just off the ever popular Springfield Road, this property has an abundance of amenities to offer, ranging from local retailers, schools as well as an easy commute to and from Belfast City Centre via the West Link.
Upon entry, the property comprises a spacious, well proportioned living room area coupled with a newly fitted modern kitchen and bathroom. Upstairs, the property hosts three sizeable bedrooms and a florred attic with fixed staircase.
Additional benefits of the property include being newly renovated with rewiring and re plumbed, new gas heating, upvc double glazing throughout and on street parking.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.792m x 4.132m (12' 5" x 13' 7")
- 2.585m x 3.878m (8' 6" x 12' 9")
- 2.294m x 3.538m (7' 6" x 11' 7")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 1.073m x 2.128m (3' 6" x 6' 12")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.244m x 2.935m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.439m x 1.834m (11' 3" x 6' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.186m x 2.478m (7' 2" x 8' 2")
- FLOORED ATTIC:
- 2.912m x 3.862m (9' 7" x 12' 8")
Located on Fort Street, just off Springfield Road, West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.