6 Lisfaddan Crescent
, BT12 4HA
||6 Lisfaddan Crescent, Belfast
- Semi-Detached of 1130 Sq. Ft.
- Spacious Living Room with Bay Window
- Modern Kitchen with ample Dining Space
- Downstairs W.C.
- Three Good Bedrooms
- New Bathroom Suite on First Floor
- Excellent Storage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Driveway
- Front & Rear Gardens
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this spacious Semi-Detached property of 1130 sq. ft. located in popular Lisfaddan Crescent in the Lower Falls Road area of West Belfast. This area is within walking distance to Belfast City Centre and furthermore benefits from many other amenities including shops, schools and public transportation.
The property itself comprises, a bright hallway into a large living room with bay window, kitchen in modern white units with ample dining space and downstairs w.c. Upstairs this property hosts three good bedrooms and the bathroom in a new white suite. This property benefits from good storage throughout, oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing and enclosed front & rear gardens.
- 4.089m x 2.85m (13' 5" x 9' 4")
Porch into hallway with laminate flooring, radiator, storage
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.871m x 4.821m (12' 8" x 15' 10")
Laminate flooring, bay window, back window, coving, radiator
- 3.848m x 3.899m (12' 8" x 12' 10")
Range of modern white units, pvc splashback, vinyl flooring, dining spac, radiator, 3 windows
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- 2.029m x 1.943m (6' 8" x 6' 4")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.132m x 3.933m (10' 3" x 12' 11")
Laminate flooring, radiator, 2 windows, built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.211m x 3.869m (10' 6" x 12' 8")
Laminate flooring, 2 windows, radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.02m x 2.922m (6' 8" x 9' 7")
Laminate flooring, radiator
- 3.145m x 1.566m (10' 4" x 5' 2")
New whote suite, tongue and groove wall panelling, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Lisfaddan Crescent is located within walking distance to Belfast City Centre off the Falls Road in West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.