92 Iveagh Street
, BT12 6AU
||92 Iveagh Street, Belfast
- Outstanding Mid-Terrace
- Beautifully Presented with Tasteful Interior Decor
- Lounge with feature wood burning stove
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and casual dining space
- Luxury Bathroom Suite, Tiled Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- uPVC Double glazing throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed rear courtyard and garden
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the market this immacualtely presented Mid-Terrace which has recently been renovated to a high standard. This property is located in Iveagh Street just off Falls Road in West Belfast. Popular for its close proximity to a host of amenities including shops, schools, M1 motorway, Royal Victoria Hospital and Belfast City Centre.
The property itself comprises, entrance hallway, stunning living room with features including; wood burning stove, cast iron radiator, fitted storage and shutter blinds. The kitchen offers a range of high and low level cream units, polished porcelian floor tiling and complimentary wall tiles. The kitchen also benefits from dining space. The bathroom boasts a luxury suite with modern tiling. This property has three bedrooms, the master of which bemnefits from a w.c.
- uPVC double glazed front door through to entrance hall.
- 3.895m x 1.013m (12' 9" x 3' 4")
12' 9" x 3' 4" (3.895m x 1.013m)
Laminate wood effect floor, Carpet on stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.605m x 3.048m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
11' 10" x 10' 0" (3.605m x 3.048m)
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front, feature fireplace with wood burning stove, cast iron radiator, built-in alcove cabinets and shelving.
- 3.924m x 2.466m (12' 10" x 8' 1")
12' 10" x 8' 1" (3.924m x 2.466m)
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate wood effect work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, integrated oven and hob, extractor fan above, subway style tiled splashback, white ceramic sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer, low voltage spotlights, space for dining, tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door through to courtyard and garden.
- 2.201m x 1.835m (7' 3" x 6' 0")
7' 3" x 6' 0" (2.201m x 1.835m)
White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, panelled bath with shower screen, subway style tiled walls, traditional style radiator, tiled floor.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.693m x 3.426m (8' 10" x 11' 3")
8' 10" x 11' 3" (2.693m x 3.426m)
Carpet floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.552m x 3.981m (8' 4" x 13' 1")
8' 4" x 13' 1" (2.552m x 3.981m)
Carpet floor, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.8m x 4.53m (9' 2" x 14' 10")
9' 2" x 14' 10" (2.80m x 4.530m)
Carpet floor, low voltage low voltage spotlights, dormer window with outlook to rear.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear courtyard and garden.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Iveagh Street is located just off the Falls Road in West Belfast
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.