1 Lake Glen Park
, BT11 8TE
||1 Lake Glen Park, Belfast
- Attractive Semi Detached Property
- Fantastic Corner Site
- Spacious Hallway
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Tarmacked Driveway Parking
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Detached Garage with Power and Light
- Large Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Convenient and Desirable Location
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
Occupying a fantastic corner site, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive semi-detached property within a popular cul-de-sac residential development. There are many amenities close by including leading local primary schools, grammar schools, shops, Kennedy Centre and Westwood Centre shopping complex.
The ground floor comprises a living room and kitchen with a dining area. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with a three-piece white suite. Outside the property sits on a spacious site with a raised timber decking to the rear ideal for outdoor entertaining as well as a side garden laid in lawns. There is also a spacious tarmac driveway. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and a detached garage with power and light. We anticipate wide ranging appeal from a host of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals and families.
- Composite front door, glazed inset and glazed side light to reception hall.
- Solid oak wooden floor, storgage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.773m x 4.062m (12' 5" x 13' 4")
12' 5" x 13' 4" (3.773m x 4.062m)
Bay window, solid oak flooring, french doors with bevelled glazed insets to kitchen/dining area.
- 2.911m x 6.027m (9' 7" x 19' 9")
9' 7" x 19' 9" (2.911m x 6.027m)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface with stainless steel sink unit and drainer, space for oven, stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.083m x 3.334m (13' 5" x 10' 11")
13' 5" x 10' 11" (4.083m x 3.334m)
Outlook to front, built-in wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.027m x 3.821m (9' 11" x 12' 6")
9' 11" x 12' 6" (3.027m x 3.821m)
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.608m x 2.759m (8' 7" x 9' 1")
8' 7" x 9' 1" (2.608m x 2.759m)
Outlook to front.
- 2.013m x 1.667m (6' 7" x 5' 6")
6' 7" x 5' 6" (2.013m x 1.667m)
Fully tiled bathroom with three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- Fantastic corner site well presented front with tarmac driveway and side garden laid in lawns.
Rear garden in raised timber decking ideal space for outdoor entertaining.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller door, power and light, plumbed for washing machine and tumber dryer
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Lake Glen Park is situated off Lake Glen Drive in West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.