29 St Meryl Park
, BT11 8FY
||29 St Meryl Park, Belfast
- Double Fronted Semi Detached Property
- Fantastic Location off Glen Road
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway with Off Street Parking
- Single Glazing Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawn
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional, Family Market or Those Wishing to Downsize
- No Onward Chain
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset through to hallway.
- 1.635m x 6.206m (5' 4" x 20' 4")
- 5.85m x 3.338m (19' 2" x 10' 11")
Dual aspect windows, laminate wood effect floor, feature fireplace with electric fire inset.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.265m x 3.561m (10' 9" x 11' 8")
Vinyl floor, feature fireplace, outlook to front.
- 4.276m x 3.394m (14' 0" x 11' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, sink with drainer unit, part tiled splashback, space for oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, vinyl floor.
- OUT HOUSE:
- Vinyl floor, boiler cupboard, hardwood door through to rear garden.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet floor, outlook to rear
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.185m x 2.811m (10' 5" x 9' 3")
Carpet floor, outlook to front
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.128m x 2.946m (16' 10" x 9' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.475m x 3.466m (8' 1" x 11' 4")
Carpet floor, outlook to rear.
- 2.48m x 1.688m (8' 2" x 5' 6")
White suite comprising: low flush WC with push button, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Front driveway with off-street parking, front garden laid in paved with boundary hedging, rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
St Meryl Park is located just off Glen Road, West Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.